WhErE fOOtprInts ArE lEft bEhInd

every move we make
we make it together


Friday, May 7, 2010

Speed and Me

I think only xf knows my secret affair. One that I have tried to painfully hide from everybody for a very very very long time, one so un-obvious, it will shock everybody...

But I am tired of playing this hiding game, and will now take this chance to break the news, Speed and me are dating.

Me and Speed have been going on for quite some time now, ever since we met at the ECP roller skating rental shop, it was love at first sight, her and me, we make the perfect couple. The way she runs her long, delicate fingers through my hair, across my face.....

She takes me to places where I've never been to, brings adrenaline and blood rush to my arteries, we almost always end on a high note after all our dates.

ok ok, enough crapping, I WANT TO GO ROLLER BLADING PLEASE, :D
I would like to feel some wind going through my hair, wind whistling pass my ear, beating on my face, and NO, the hair dryer cannot achieve such effects.

So, there you have it, I wanna go ROLLER BLADING, Speed and I are on a date, "Speed dating"!

P.S. I am sure everyone knows who I am la, hor?

2 comments:

  1. Finaaly out of closet arh!
    it's alright.
    i bet nonets are open to gay relationships =)

    ReplyDelete